What financing options are available?
O’Malley Musical Instruments has long term financing available through United Midwest Savings Bank. This financing is available on purchases of $1,000.00 or more with the following terms:
- You must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- The total amount financed must be at least $1,000.00
- You must be a resident of the 50 United States
United Midwest Savings Bank offers “E-Documents” allowing for digital signatures through secured methods provided by Adobe EchoSign.
- First, we would recommend that you apply and receive approval of the application first – approvals are good for 30 days
- Second, you would order the instrument and pay with a credit card (we do charge the full amount but it can later be refunded)
- After you receive the instrument and decide that you will keep it, we would then complete the financing paperwork and then would refund your credit card the amount financed
- If you decide to return the instrument and not complete the transaction, nothing is placed on financing and your credit card would be refunded under our normal trial/return policy described in our Terms & Conditions (links at the bottom of the page).
The easiest way is to simply use the form at the bottom of this page! You can also apply using the application on financing company’s website or you can apply using the application provided below. For some special offers, it may be necessary to call us on 912.381.6047
Approvals are good for only 30 Days. After 30 days, you will be required to reapply.
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION THROUGH UNITED MIDWEST SAVINGS BANK, YOU AUTHORIZE THEM TO RUN YOUR CREDIT REPORT.
Financing offer is available for legal residents of the 50 United States. Not available to residents of other countries (including Canada) and residents of U.S. Territories, such as Puerto Rico and Guam.