Armstrong Open Hole Flute 800BOF
An affordable step-up to silver.
Key of C. Open-hole flute, sterling silver .014″ thinwall headjoint, sterling silver .018″ body and B foot, silver-plated in-line keys, tapered rollers. Includes French-style case with fleece-lined cover.
- Open-hole flute with B foot
- Sterling silver .014″ thinwall headjoint
- Sterling silver .018″ body and B foot
- Silver-plated in-line keys
- Tapered rollers.
A beauty and accessible in price for the advancing student.
- Body: Sterling (.018)
- Case: Fleece Lined / French Style
- Country Produced In: United States
- Head: Sterling (.014) Thinwall
- Keys: French (Open Hole)
- Material Type: Sterling Silver
- Proficiency Level: Professional
- Rollers: Tapered
IF you like this on check out this one!