John Packer JP371SW Bb Cornet
The JP Bb Cornet JP371SW is becoming a strong challenger to some of the larger names within the professional cornet market. Providing professional performance at a great price point, the JP371SW is becoming a popular choice for players of all ages and abilities.
Designed in collaboration with Smith-Watkins, the JP371SW benefits from their specialist expertise and professional components. Constructed from a High Grade 80:20 Brass, the JP371SW features a specially designed solid silver Smith-Watkins leadpipe, offering a round, warm sound perfect for brass bands. The JP371SW features a large bore for powerful playing and high tolerance monel valves for improved playability and reliability.
JP Bb Cornet JP371SW Specifications:
- Model: JP371SW, JP371SWS
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass – 123mm (4.84″), One piece
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Large 11.9mm (0.469″)
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP371SW)
- Finish: Silver Plated (JP371SWS)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: JP 4B
- Leadpipe: Smith Watkins design, solid silver
- Instrument Weight: 1.08Kg (2lb 6oz)
- Weight with case: 4.58Kg (10lb 2oz)
- Box Dimensions: 62x24x28cm (24x10x11in)
- Boxed Weight: 5.4Kg (11lb 13oz)
The JP371SW is supplied in JP851 Pro Double Trumpet case, and an outer pocket perfect for sheet music. Also included is a JP 4B mouthpiece, a bottle of Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide with advice to help keep your instrument in perfect order.
IF YOU LIKE THIS MODEL CHECK OUT OTHER JP HORNS WE HAVE!
For more information feel free to check out the manufacture’s website here.