JP332 Rath Trombones
Instrument: JP3320 Bb/F Trombone
Performance guide level: Semi pro/pro
JP332O RATH review by Simon Cowen
Simon Cowen – principal trombone of the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra
It was very clear from first blowing the JP3320RATH trombone that it had a very clear, vibrant and open sound. An exciting colour of sounds throughout the register and a real and rare treat being so open in the trigger register.
I trialled this trombone in the orchestra in various concerts and recordings from Shostakovich to Brahms and the projection was very easily achievable due to the responsiveness of the instrument. I also played the trombone in the brass band and it was here I realised the versatility of the instrument throughout all registers and dynamics.
The most important value is that the JP3320RATH is not out of place amongst other model trombones within the section, being very easy to blend with.
A very fine model of trombone, perfect for players in whatever field of ensemble. An extremely true and fine blowing trombone suitable for all.
• Designed by Michael Rath Professional design for ideal resistance, easy
articulation, high quality components and very
high performance capacity
• High grade 80:20 brass For enhanced durability and resonance
• Large bore (.547”) For power and projection in Symphonic works
• 8 ½” Bell For greater sound projection
• open wrap design with counterweight For good balance and resistance
• Bell ring For strength and resonance
• Ergonomic thumb lever For greater comfort
Accessories: High quality lightweight case with backpack straps, JP mouthpiece
Benefits for Customer:
• Easy to balance
• Choice of bore sizes
• High performance:price ratio
• High level specification
Applications and Characteristics: